About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Pictures of Easter




Here are pictures of the kids from today. Don't they all look so nice! I'll be in the hospital with Ivee the next few days. Should find out more news on the MRI, and will let all of you know what is decided. Love ya, and Happy Easter.

4 comments:

momof3girls said...

All the kids look so sweet! Brittney looks so grown up. I know you guys must have had a great Easter. Your in our prayers daily.
Tammy

Anonymous said...

That last picture is my favorite! They all look so beautiful!! Ivee looks WAY too cute in that outfit. I didn't get to see her today at church, but as always you and Em both blessed us tremendously through the praise you lifted in song. It was absolutely beautiful, and I know it was a blessing to our LORD. I can't wait to hear more from the MRI. I was so excited to see what you blogged last time, and I can't wait for the official report. God is good, all the time.
Happy Easter!!
Daisy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, precious children! "children are a gift of the Lord.."Ps 127:3a
We continue to pray..He "does not become weary or tired..."Is.40:28c
Love, Anna & Bob

Anonymous said...

We are very happy that you and your family had a great Easter!! Brittney, Ethan and Ivee looked very nice in the photo. We will continue to pray for ya'll daily. And remember that God is in control and knows our every need!!

Love, Betsy