About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Ivee's Unoffical MRI report

We have only heard from the oncologist on Ivee's MRI. The oncologist said the remaining tumor has dramatically reduced in size. She sees no real visible signs of any tumor at all. So that is great news. NOW...this is unoffical, and we don't know what the radiologist or the neurosurgeon may see. The radiologist is trained to look for anything out of place, but we are believing that the cancer is gone. We won't have the results of the spinal tap until next week. There could still be cancerous cells. So, keep believing in miracles. We will meet with everyone (docs) on Monday when we go in for treatment to look at the old MRIs and the new one, and we will discuss what everyone does (or doesn't) see. Thank you for the countless hours of prayer. God bless each one of you this Easter Weekend. Let us rejoice in the Lord for his gift of salvation to each of us as we remember the Resurrection. :)
Keep believing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God! I am so very happy to hear the good news on the Good Friday! We will continue to pray. Love to you all. Karen G.

Luvlie said...

That is wonderful news! We will keep you all in our prayers, of course, but still very good news!

Lori

Anonymous said...

Hope - What great news! I have to admit I was a little nervous to check the site. I mean this is our (the bloggers and your family of course) little Ivee. But what a great report!! "She sees no real visible signs of a tumor!!!" What a miracle!! I know you are saying unofficial but I belieive that this is God's report. I am so happy for your family. Have a great night's rest and a Happy Easter!!!
Paula Casallo

Anonymous said...

Praise God for this blessing! What wonderful news to get going into Easter weekend. We will continue in prayer.
Allyson Watkins

Anonymous said...

Thanks be to God for this news! HE is the Great Physician! The pictures of Ivee you recently posted are so precious. I know you eat those little cheeks up :-) We will keep the prayers going up for dear Ivee. Tonya Wesson

momof3girls said...

God is sooo good!
Tammy