About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Day 1 of month 3, and I love my sweet tea



Well, this first picture is not the hospital. It was taken this weekend. We went out to eat, and my papaw is giving me sweet tea after I grabbed the cup from his hand and tried to get it myself. I was just trying to be helpful. But NOW I am being punished for my offense. I am now being held in "baby prison." I devised a plan to look cute and cuddly, but the big people...I believe I am learning that one of their names is mama... well, they are not falling for it. I am devising a way to get out now, but so far my attempts have failed. Stay posted for future plans of escape. Hopefully the big people will go to sleep tonight, and I can make another attempt.




Once again Ivee wanted to address you all. She has such a vivid imagination. We are in the hospital again. Right now we are waiting for xray and a surgeon to look at the film and let us know if her central line is okay. It has moved out quite a bit since the stiches came out. I'll keep you informed when we get more information. If the line is okay, we'll begin chemo today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks cute even in the hospital!! I hope all goes smoothly, and we are keeping you in our prayers.
Love, Daisy

Anonymous said...

Just checking in to see how things are going. I've been thinking about Ivee and ya'll all day and keeping you in my prayers. I'll check back later. Let me know if I can do anything.

Love ya'll!
Kathy F.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ivee, I will come get you out , just say the word!Love ya, Mrs. Karen