About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, March 12, 2007

I know...

Two post in one day. Crazy. Well, the film came back, and Ivee will have to go back into surgery again tomorrow morning. The hickman line (chemo Line) has drawn back 5cm. That is just too much. So they either fix the one in there, or give her a new one. They tried to get an IV on her earlier for surgery, but after 6 blowouts, they stopped trying. They'll let anesthesia try it in the morning. Please, pray they find a vein that won't blow. She's okay now, but of course, now when anyone new walks in the room, she cries thinking they are going to hold her down and poke her again. She is watching Nemo now, so all is well. Keep praying and God will keep listening and answering. You are all loved and appreciated.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a day. I am praying of course. Thanks for keeping "us" updated. I pray you all get some good rest tonight. Remember, fish are friends!
Cathy P.

Anonymous said...

What a day is right! Amazing how things can change in just the blink of an eye. Will continue in prayer for all of you.
Allyson

Anonymous said...

It's me again...Hope, what you said at the end of your blog "keep praying and God will keep listening and answering" came to me this morning. It brought this to mind again,

Isaiah 62:6-7 "I have posted watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; they will never be silent day or night. You who call on the Lord, give yourselves no rest, and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem and make her the praise of the earth."

CP

Anonymous said...

Hope all has gone well this morning with the surgery. We think about you and the family often and pray for you. I look forward to seeing some good news on the site soon! Love you! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Bless her heart!! I wouldn't want to be held down & poked either. She looks so cute in her bed. We continue to pray.
God is our refuge and strength, an EVER-PRESENT help in trouble.
We love ya'll, Anna & Bob