About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

We're here again

We are in the hospital again as of this past Friday. Ivee spiked a temp Friday morning. So, anytime she gets a temp, we have to take her in. She no longer had a temp after that one time, but they did labs on her and took xrays. She has viral broncilitis. And we are waiting for the 72 hour blood and urine cultures to come back to see if there is anything bacterial. She is doing fine though...playing and laughing. She does get gagged a whole lot, trying to cough up all the mucus and stuff. Suctioning doesn't seem to help her any, cause it is just so thick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope,
The children were great. Thank you for letting them come play. They are welcome any time. We got a peek at your home and all the hard work you've put into it. It looks great. We are so happy for your guys in that blessing.
We are lifting Ivee up that she can come home this week.

Love the Busby's