About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

By Popular Demand

Well, by popular demand, and a few emails, here are some pictures of Ivee.
Here is a picture of her today. As you can see the swelling in her face has really gone down. Her right eye is still "sticking" to the corner. Hopefully this is fix in time. The swelling in the back of her head is s..l..o..w..l..y going down. I feel like it is going to take forever.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you...she is a sweetie! :D CP

Anonymous said...

What a little angel!!!!
Mary Ann

Anonymous said...

As I laid my hand on this picture and was praying, I heard the Lord say again. "I REVEALED IT AND I WILL HEAL IT." And I'm BELIEVING it!!
I am praying without ceasing for Ivee's complete & total healing and I also praying for the two of you to find peace & comfort in the midst of this storm.
Please, please, please call us if we can do anything else to help out and don't forget to let me babysit when you want to use the certificate to the bluegill....
Love you guys,
Kim M.

Anonymous said...

When I saw the 2 pictures of Ivee, I wanted to reach out and hug her, she is so very precious! Thanks for taking time out to share these. I am praying for all of you. Love, Karen G.

Anonymous said...

Hello folks,
The pictures are so sweet of her little chubby face. Speaking with Emmet at Upward and seeing the circles around his tired eyes I know you guys are not getting alot of sleep. It is so obviouse that you are fighting the good fight and that Gods strength is sustaining you. You are an inspiration to all who watch your faithfull trod. We would love to have the children come play with Merideth and Jacob after church tomorrow if that will be helpfull. Psalms 127 :3 Lo children are an heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is his reward! Love the Busbys

Anonymous said...

Hope, Emmett, the theme of our February unit in Elementary Sunday School is "Jesus the Miracle Worker." We are praying and claiming that for your family and Ivee. Thanks for sharing your journey of faith.

Kiss Ivee for me,
Beth Pinyerd