About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Physical Therapy

Ivee is doing as she normally does after chemo. She slept pretty much all day yesterday. Today the physical therapist came by again. We worked with her on the floor. She did really well. She even pulled herself up some to a sitting position. This is huge. She could never do this before. We still have to support her head, but the swelling is beginning to go down now. It still hurts her to pick her up, but she is showing great progress. Her swallowing test is Friday morning. Pray that we will get great results. I still can't get her to take a bottle at home to practice. I try, but she just won't take it. She is taking the pacifier very well, though. Thanks for the comments you are leaving. Many of you give great advice. Some things I already do, but hey, it doesn't hurt to offer advice. Love and blessings to you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Foley Family,

I just wanted to say and that I love yall and you guys are still in my prayers!


Kathleen

Anonymous said...

We want a picture! We want a picture! We want a picture! :) -CP