About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Ivee's Journey by Pictures

Here are pics of Ivee's journey for some who are newer to this site. For my soapers, there is a pic of her holding her head up and doing well on her own (well with some assistance from daddy). Enjoy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures. Your new page design looks great!
We pray she continues to progress like she has so far.
You oughta' get a counter on this page. It would probably AMAZE you at how many people are thining abou Ivee.
You're a great Mom! Hang in there!
daisy

Anonymous said...

The slide show is really neat. I believe Ivee's daddy could make just about anyone laugh! Love you Emmett! You guys are awesome parents. Hope, thanks for sharing your life with "us". I continue to pray for your rest. Call me if you need anything. Love ya, Cathy P.

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome!!! I'm so glad to see how well she's doing. I suppose you know that Deborah had the baby yesterday. I don't want to post too much in case she comes on and does it herself after they get home! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Great Web Page! Praying for you all today. Love BUsbys

Luvlie said...

I love the slide show of Ivee and the new look. Been missing hearing how things are going, though!

Keeping you all in my prayers!

Lori