About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ivee's Accomplishments

Ivee has done well today. She rolled over from her back to her belly. She couldn't get back over since she can't lift her head. She's doing really well at progressing on her own with no assistance. Also, most of you know that we are having trouble getting Ivee to take any kind of bottle. My dad was over here tonight, and he got her to drink from a glass. She actually would respond with her mouth when he put the glass up to her. It wasn't formula (it was tea, and not much of it) but she did drink it and swallow. She's just full of surprises. For all of you who are praying for her, your prayers are doing good. She just amazes me every day!!! She's one tough little baby.
We are trying our best to progress in helping to get our home better suited for Ivee. Emmett is trying to complete the wood shop outside, so we can begin renovating the attic of our house. We only have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath. Britt and Ethan are in those rooms, and Ivee is now in ours (and the living room). Our home is more like a hospital now. Anyway, we are trying to move our daughter upstairs to a new room to get Ivee her own room, which she needs. So, a new prayer you can add to your list is to pray that finances, time and other things will fall into place to easily make this happen.
Thanks for all the love and caring you give us each day. You are all awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Foleys , I have just got to say that the Foleys are the awesome ones!I know that you are tired, but keep in mind that our God is an awesome God! I am so excited that Ivee rolled over and is taking small sips, how awesome is that!She is something special! I really like the word awesome as you can see, it is so expressive. Love you all. Karen

Unknown said...

That is so encouraging to hear that Ivee is doing so much better. That little girl has been used by God to grow my faith so much! We take all the little things for granted, and I'm reminded from your post that EVERY good gift is from God Himself, and we are not to be deceived and think any differently. He's a good God, and I know He smiles with each new things she learns. Thanks for always being willing to share your journey with us.
In His love,
Daisy

Anonymous said...

Hope - I am crying tears of joy and amazement at what God is doing in Ivee. How precious she is - I just love the "hair" picture. If anyone deserves a bad hair day it is Ivee. I just spent all day at the district fine arts festival at our church. I was ask to volunteer just to make sure everyone had what they needed and where to find it if they didn't. I ended up in a human video room for the day and I was blown away by the faith of children. I just can't want to see my children expressing there love for God. Children are the best gift God can give. They teach us so much! There was one human video that reminded me of the Foley Family. The song was "She was watching" and it talked about a little girl watching her mommy and daddy walk out a life of faith and how she wanted to be just like them. You guys are setting such an incredible example for all three of you kids - walking out REAL gotta have you Jesus faith. My husband is pretty handy with most things in a house and he has enough tools for an army so if you need any help (I am sure you have alot of offers but still...) he is available. Those pictures are just precious - I can't think of another word. Thanks for sharing them. Many many blessing to you. Paula