About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ivee's Blood Sugar Levels

Ivee's white blood cell came back great today, so we no longer have to give her the booster shot here at home. But, her blood sugar levels came back low. They took blood Monday and the levels came back really low. A 19 (normal is between 80 and 100). We believe it was a mistake, cause she was acting all happy and was active. If they were that low, she should have been droggy and unresponsive. So, it had to be wrong. So they took blood again this morning. The number was higher than it was Monday, but it was still low. A 59. We are increasing her feeds to see if we can bring the levels up. They'll take more blood Thursday, so we'll see what the levels are then.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No more shots at home - yay! We'll pray that her blood sugar levels are up by tomorrow. Take care of yourselves. ;-)

Anonymous said...

We've been quiet for a bit, but we still think and pray for Ivee daily. I was just in my Bible study tonight and it moved me to tears to hear these women who don't know you or Ivee, lift her up to the Lord. They were all so happy to hear of her improvements. When she feels better, you guys are going to have to come over this way so she can meet all of her fans!
Love you guys!
Tammy Mattox

Anonymous said...

Hi Hope,
I'm so glad to hear that Ivee's doing better. The pictures of her are so cute and so encouraging. Just know that ya'll are still in my prayers and you're missed terribly. I hope all continues to go well - I'll say an extra prayer for Ivee's blood sugar levels - hopefully, you got better news with todays test.
Love ya!
Kathy F.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hope,
I'm checking in with ya'll, and I am happy to hear that Ivee is doing better.I loved seeing the pictures of Ivee. She's precious!!!
As you know there will be set backs as well as moving forward.
In everything give God praise.
He will see you through.I know this must seem like a long journey you all have been traveling, but God is with you all the way.Look how far you have come!Blessing to you all.

In our prayers,
Barbara Jackson

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures of Ivee! We continue to pray for Ivee...for all of you; for wisdom, knowledge & understanding for you & Emmett as you make decisions, take care of your family. He said He would. My the Lord strengthen, encourage you, Emmett, Brittney, Ethan & bring healing for Ivee. Praise the Lord! He knows best. Love, Anna & Bob