About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm feeling better




>"I have been on Sudafed since last Friday, and I am finally feeling better. I slept through the night Saturday night, and last night I slept until 4:30 am when my feeding machine went off. But I went right back to sleep. Above you can see me in my baby prison :). Daddy is assisting me in sitting up. I'm doing better, but mommy is ready for me to start puttin my hands down to support me on my own, instead of her doing it. Well, right now I am watching Nemo, so I must cut it short. Just wanted to reach out to all my fans. You must remember the little people you know. They are the ones who support you. Love you all! Ivee"
Ivee just wanted to speak to you all. Pray that she gets great results from her blood work today. We want her white blood cell count to be up so that we won't have to give her a shot any longer. Well, for 2 weeks anyway. She goes in for her swallowing test on Monday, March 5th. She is still wanting to drink tea from a glass. Nothing by bottle, and formula by mouth...not happening. The formula she is on smells pretty nasty, so it probably taste that way too.
Emmett and I (and Brittney) got to sing at my dad's church yesterday morning. It is the church I grew up in. It was dad's 70th birthday. The church there has supported us through pray and financially since all this happened. We are very grateful to them.
I have a new prayer request this week. My friend Jennifer Busby has been fighting cancer for many years now. She had a really hard week last week and lots of pain. They have discovered new growth in her abdoman. The docs isolated the type of cancer so that they can better treat it, but it is really hard on her and her family. Please remember Jennifer, Kevin, Meredith and Jacob in your prayers. And pray for complete healing of her cancer. I know that it has to be hard fighting it these many years. I must be more than 3 or 4. I can't say that I really know. I do know they are kind and generous to our family, especially in our time of need.
YOU ARE AWESOME.

2 comments:

Luvlie said...

She looks so much stronger already! I can't believe how quickly she is progressing physically. I am so glad that she is doing better sleeping. I know it is a needed rest for you and Emmett. I pray that you both are able to get some added peace soon with positive results.

In Him,
Lori

Anonymous said...

We are patients of Dr. Long and just learned of Ivee's battle. We were touched by Ivee's story and will keep her in our prayers along with you and your family as well.
God bless you all.