About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Quick update

I had a not so great day last Friday. Frustrated that I didn't know what was wrong with Ivee. Already on an antibiotic for her chronic sinusitis, stomach pains had been in the picture as well and just getting worse. However, no fever was in sight. I just couldn't figure it out. She was having soft and normal stool, and was complaining about her upper hip. I went through everything. Gas, GH issues, scar tissue maybe, even considered shunt issues. Everything in her life has always been so rare or difficult. Ends up...after an x-ray on Monday, we found that she has alot of air and she has a lot of poop in there. Sorry for the mind picture, but it is what it is. She's been on an antibiotic for 10 days, which usually cause diarrhea, so once again, my child is the odd one out. She has taken the treatment well, calling it a shot in her booty. Interestingly enough, she does get shots every night...guess she just thought this was a different kind of shot. We have been doing the Mucinex and liquid suppositories 3x every 12 hours. She's still not moving any stool, but she has really released alot of gas. 

Yea, so not the post you were hoping to read...:) But...we all do it...and she needs too! So, now I ask you to pray for poop. 

Never thought I'd ask for that! 

Finally. Please say a huge prayer for our friends Aaron Bell, Kristie and Chris. Aaron got some bad news Monday. He will be beginning hospice care...I am heartbroken for this family. We have never meet, missing each other by minutes or hours many times at St. Jude, but I love and care for them the same. Aaron is 16, and the thought of really knowing all facts just makes my heart burdened for him and his parents. 
Aaron's website is in my links list. If you would like to leave a note of prayer or encouragement, please do so!! 

No comments: