About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

^^Angel Wings^^

     Every time I have to change a link at the left with ^^angel^^ wings around a child's name...I am so saddened.  I don't believe that we become angels when we go to heaven, but I do believe we are transformed, made whole...we are completely healed. All the worries of this life pass away, and Christ is made the purpose and focus of our being.
     Yesterday Aaron Bell became new, healed and whole. I have a heavy heart anytime we loss another child to cancer. When we lose a ependymoma fighter, my mind feels so heavy. They are so close to my heart being that they and Ivee have battled the exact same monster. For Aaron, my heart was especially heavy. Most children that I know fighting ependys are young, and most pass away from earth to heaven under the age of 6. Aaron was a few weeks shy of his 17th birthday. He and Brittney are the same age. I thought about the weight he cared in his heart, knowing that he was facing death and leaving his mom and dad behind. I have a great imagination, that sometimes isn't so great when I let it wonder. I was putting Brittney in his place. What if it were Brittney, not Ivee, that had been battling this for 7 years? What if she was the one having to deal with the uncertainty? I couldn't imagine the thoughts going through Aaron's mind. After they discovered that Aaron was going into an end stage, he requested that his mom not cry in front of him cause it upset him. What a hard request, and how Kristie tried her best to make that a reality. My prayer in my heart was that Aaron's struggle at the end would go quickly. I had other friends who watched their child struggle day after day, just hoping that it would come to an end, and it just keep going and going. I know God heard my prayer and I don't know that he did it because of me, but Aaron digressed quickly, and I was shocked to see that he went home to heaven yesterday evening.

     Please, pray for Kristie and Chris as they will miss their only child Aaron so much. If you would like to leave a word of faith and encouragement, Aaron's CB site is on the left side of my screen. (^^Aaron B^^
     And not that this would ever come at a good time, but my heart and body get a little heavy when Ivee's MRI is so close to the passing of one of our kids. Please, pray for this momma's heart and mind as Ivee has her MRI on February 27th. Pray that her sinuses and stomach continue to heal. She is still very congested and has to be sedated for that day. Pray that the prune juice will still continue to work. Pray we get answers about her stomach from GI and for her chronic sinusitis from ENT. Pray for safe travels and pray for Emmett and the kids as we have to once again leave them behind. Somebodies gotta work, but Emmett, Ivee, and I always wish he could go with us. Ivee loves her daddy so much! 

No comments: