About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Way late....

Yes, I am sorry I dropped the ball. Man, has life been busy around here.
Ivee's scans were clear and stable! She's doing well.
She began growth hormone therapy a week ago, and takes the shots like a champ!
She is sick at this time, and we are praying that she gets over it soon!
I promise to actually do a real post soon. G.I.F.T. Day is coming. I will make myself take the time to mark this anniversary in our lives!!! So, don't forget to check back at the end of next week!
Thank you for checking in and God bless!

No comments: