About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Just four more...

We are sitting in our room at the Ronald McDonald House after a long day at the hospital. Ivee had her MRI today, and we will patiently wait until 8:30 am tomorrow morning when we see her favorite Doctor ever to hear the results. This time is stressful. Last night I laid in bed thinking about my Give Thanks fundraiser for St. Jude and thought, "my goal won't even cover Ivee's MRI and sedation for tomorrow. We have to do more." So I have four days to meet my new goal of $2,000. I would be so thankful for help to reach this! Just click here to help me. http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/GiveThanksWalk/GTW?team_id=29674&pg=team&fr_id=3750

I will update when we have results. Thank you for your help and keep praying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, how did the scan go?