About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, September 26, 2011

St. Jude Visit

We are in our room here in Memphis, Check up visits. MRI tomorrow, results on Wednesday. Saw so many online familiar faces tonight IN PERSON. It was so great to see them, even in these not so great circumstances. That's the thing about St. Jude, it's a place of Hope!!! Sometimes, I think the Lord so aptly named me!!! Maiden Name...Hope Long...Yes long I do...Married name Hope Foley...sounds like Hopefully! That I am, so Hopeful!!! He knew, didn't He!!!!
Pray for Ivee's MRI, Katie's and Ryan's. Dillan received great news today! Just amazing, but also a little concerning since he was misdiagnosed!!! He still needs prayers. But, today I am so HopeFul!!! God continue to get Justin, Allison, Lucy, George, Nora and Adi through Chemo! Continue to heal Brandon and Myah! Just so many, but these are on my heart. Thanking God for great and stable reports for Brandon, Olivia, Levi! Lord, please help LANIE and her family to make decisions. So, many!!!
Thank you prayer warriors. I covet your prayers again!!

No comments: