About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, June 09, 2011

A trip to see the Neurosurgeon

The neurosurgeon agreed that the swelling is just probably at reaction to the radiation, but it made us feel better for them to take a look at her before we take her on vacation in Orlando. It's something that we already had heard over the phone and from the pediatrician, but it is comforting to hear it from an actual neuro doctor! So, we are preparing for our trip down to FL with only 5 days to go! Ivee is super excited and keeps telling everybody she sees, mainly doctors, about how she is going to Disney to swim!! Today will be the last day she has a doc or nurse touch her for a while. It is Port Flushing Day! Boo :( She hates having her port accessed, but at least she didn't cry and kick or try to hide when I put the numbing creme on this morning. I won't have much time to post once we are back from Disney. I'll be home one day and then I have to drive up to Memphis for Ivee's check-up and MRI. So, if you're not already, go ahead and be sending up NERD (No evidence of Recurrent disease) prayers for her MRI.

No comments: