About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

T Shirt Orders in the near future

We are almost ready to begin ordering T Shirts and I am so excited. They are finishing up the artwork to make the silk screens. The verdict is still out on the shirt color I am picking until I see the samples next weekend when Emmett comes up. I believe we have the prices, but they are not final. Em and I have talked about the cost, and we will be rounding the cost up a little, but I don't want to break anyone's wallet!!! The little extra made will go to help with the traveling expense for Em and the kids to come up to see us, and for the lack of having a kitchen here to cook in and having to eat out. (:
I can tell you that we will have children's size down to 2 T and Plus sizes up to 4x. I believe that I will be taking payments through PayPal, as this is the easiest way to do it, especially for those who live out of our area of the Eastern Shore. I also will be able to mail the t shirts to you by flat rate service from the USPS for just the cost of the flat box rate for those who can't pick them up from us. (So those needing it mailed will need to also include the shipping cost. I will let you know what the cost is based on how many you purchase and the box it will have to be mailed it.) I am not living at home right now though, so mailing will have to happen when Emmett or another volunteer can get to it.
So, stayed tuned. Ordering might begin this week....

No comments: