About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Today's the Day...the Sun is shining...the pool is clean....

I finally get to keep my promise to Ivee and take her swimming tonight. I has turned into something bigger than I expected with reporters, a private time as a family, food and more. I just wanted to keep a promise to her, but the more you can spread the word about childhood cancer and the affect it has on these children's lives...the better!!!! More media means more donations for research, I pray!!!
Yesterday was a great day! My sister, Sonia, and brother-in-law,Chris, welcomed my nephew Nathan Tyler Baughman into this world. My sister is a champ! No drugs or epidural, and the little man was trying to come out head and arm together! She was awesome and Chris was a GREAT coach for her!! Nathan was 7 lbs 7 ounces and 20 inches long. You just forget how tiny these things are!!!! It was so nice to get our minds on this happy time and forget about Ivee's upcoming surgery for the day! Can't  wait to see him Sunday, bathed and clean!

No comments: