About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Ivee's adjusting better than we imagined. She takes being stuck in a body cast like a champ. Nights are a bit rough, waking up alot, probably achy! (Nights are always worse when your sore, sick or recovering). Friday is her 1st post-op surgery. We'll ask to have some of her cast removed so we can get to her gbutton more easily. It's better to feed her propped up, but when you prop her, the g button is almost impossible to get to. She slips to low into the cast.
Well, she asking to be moved again, gotta go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in awe of all of you, and if I were in a body cast I'm afraid to admit I would complain and crab and whine --- Ivee IS AMAZING!!! Hang in there!

Sending LOVE,
Lindsay (Matilda's mom)