About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ivee was released from children's on Friday evening, so we stayed in the hotel that night. We got home Saturday around lunch time, and she has been very happy to be here! We are all adjusting to her situation and WEIGHT! She is quite heavy right now. It's like picking up a log, so now I call her Pinocchio!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope, I will continue to pray for ya'll adjusting to Ivee's cast. We are thankful the surgery is over and that Ivee is at home. She is such a brave little girl!
In Christ,
Beth Pinyerd