About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Prayer needs

I feel like the cancer monster of 2010 has just hit with a furry! I am sick to my stomach as I read the websites of the kids I follow. Please pray for these families as they face reoccurances and hospice.
Johnny Selino- Hospice care
Aaron Bell - Reoccurance after 3 years
Anderson Butzine - Continued fight. Alot of health issues in the hospital
Ethan Mjolsness - Reoccurance in spine. Surgery and treatment
Ivee's next scan is in July. I am getting anxious. Will be asking the Lord for a lot of peace right now.

"Be anxious for nothing, but with prayer and petition, take your needs to the Lord"

No comments: