About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Final day at Disney


Last Day at Magic Kingdom and Epcot

First I fixed me princesses hair. Then off to Magic Kingdom.
We visited Tom Sawyer's Island
Then off to Toon Town...Ivee and Britt got their faces painted.
And we visted Minnie's House. She has a painting of herself in one of my favorite paintings by Maxfield Parrish called Ecstasy. That was a great surprise. Someone there made mention that they are tearing down Minnie's house soon.
After a visit to Mickey's house we got to visit with Minnie and Mickey!!!
Here is Ivee's Minnie face!!!
Back to Epcot for supper. We got to see Mary Poppins there.
After our shwarmas in Morocco, it was off to France for dessert.
Strawberry tarts and napoleans...
Ned da' belle and chocolate mousse
And Ivee loved her seom chocolate mousse once we convienced her to try it!!!
We ended our day with the kids riding the test track and Ivee walking herself on the wall.
So that is our trip to Disney World. I'll post more videos later. I am very thankful for our time and for Ivee's first vacation!!! God has blessed us so much !!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of all of you! What a wonderful time for all of you. You are always in our hearts...love,Anna