About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Day Five at Disney

Back to Epcot = Take Two

We enjoyed the street performers and the fountains at Epcot!!
Ethan and Ivee having their smackdown. If you haven't seen the video to this one click here to see it.
The baby ducks visited us. They were newly hatched, hardly able to walk and eat. Too cute!!!
Ivee liked the bunnies in the Peter Pan garden, and a visit with Tigger and Pooh!!
Ethan and Britt took to the booths in Great Britian
Ivee walked along the streets of Epcot, while Ethan and Britt loved and continued to ride the Test Track...of which we all got stuck on this day. Britt got stuck sideways.
That night we took in the full moon and the fireworks and lights show.

No comments: