About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Day 6 at Disney

Disney's MAGIC KINGDOM!!!
Okay, there are way too many pictures to share of Magic Kindom, and that is just in the first day!!! So I have picked just a few to share...yes a few!!!
When we arrived the Dream with Me show was on stage. Ivee heard then saw her favorite Minnie followed by Mickey. I think the two are a tie for her!!! Here she is watching the show from her best spot, daddy's shoulder. Along with a picture of the three princesses. Then a close up of some of her favs, along with Peter Pan, Hook and Wendi.
Next we enjoyed Alladin's magic carpet ride along with the Tiki Room show.

Here we are entering the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, newly revamped. She took the quick waterfall drop like a champ. Didn't bother Ivee at all!!
The Jungle Boat cruise was fun, thanks to our very funny guide, Ian.
Up next was the Country Bear Jamboree!!!
Everyone was getting creeped out at the Haunted Mansion, except Ivee. She said it was no big deal.
It's a Small World was a big hit for Ivee, and she threw a fit cause she didn't want to get off!!!!
Dumbo was okay, but she likes a bigger challenge!!
She and daddy shared a horsey on Cinderella's Carousel!!
Buzzlighter's Space Ranger Spin, was spintacular. We all love it!
And who can forget the carousel of progress!!! Updated might I add.
One of our favs is located in Tomorrowland. Home of Space Mountain, Stitches great escape, Buzzlighter Space Ranger Spin, Carousel of Progress, and the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, and big fav of mine!!
We loved the fireworks and Ivee didn't think they were too loud, but she was getting a bit tired around this time.
While daddy picked up breakfast from the pastry store, we entertained Ivee on the street waiting for the second showing of Spectromagic. Mom and Britt missed the first showing, we were space mountaining it!!!
Then the streets went dark and the parade began.
Ivee is waiting for Mickey to come!!!
Her face seeing Mickey. She loves him!!!!
Many pictures to share, but I can't post them all. I might post an album on facebook soon. It has to be well over a 1,000 photos. I'll still have to be choosey!!!!

No comments: