About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Beautiful Day

I believe today will be a beautiful day. Today I will see Ivee on the beach for the first time in the sun and playing with sand. Today I will see her touch the ocean with her feet. Today I will see her laugh as her brother and sister chase sea gulls. Today I will see more than one set of footprints in the sand, but I will reflect on the time when there was only one set. Those were the times when the Lord was carrying me. Today I celebrate his blessings and thank him for the gift of LIFE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How precious! Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow...We love all of you and miss you. Anna