About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Taking a trip

Most of the Foley's are packing today for a week long stay in Meridian, MS. Going to help Tony and Melissa with their Easter production. I am excited to be used again!!! (Maybe that didn't sound right :)
Praying that our time their brings some fun times with family/friends. Em is driving up Saturday to spend sometime with them as well.
We have been visiting a new church start in Daphne, and have enjoyed the music and message. Looking forward to visiting there some more when we get back. BUT, definitely looking forward to worshiping with the Harman's this coming weekend.
God bless you all, and pray for us to have safe travels and no issues.

No comments: