About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Prayer

Johnny is still in the hospital. Hopefully they can replace his shunt this Wednesday so he can go home.
Pray for Brad and Christy Benton's family. One of Brad's brothers, Jacob, died in a car accident yesterday morning. He was only 18. Brad is the oldest of the 5 boys. Pray for Brad's parents, Roger and Jamie.

I don't remember so much going on when I was a child. Maybe because children are oblivious to their surroundings sometimes. Maybe it's cause I grew up in a small town and things just didn't happen as frequently. I know that as you get older, people will start passing away, and that tragedy will mean more to you, but it seems as though there is just so much around us! Natural disasters, cancer, surgeries, accidents, death...people just affected everywhere. I hang on to the hope that my Savior is coming for his children soon! That suffering will end and tears will be wiped away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope, thanks so much for speaking your heart. Your love for Christ is a light. Right now is the one set of footprints in the sand of life as HE is carrying HIS sheep. Hug the children for me real good. Tell them Mrs. Beth loves them. Praying for your Easter music ministry in a few weeks!
Christ has arisen, He has arisen indeed!
Beth Pinyerd