About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

All is well....

Ivee's doctor appointments are pretty much over. Only 2 more weeks and we pass the 6 week watching period for infection. She is still making strides in speech and speed. Getting more and more close to her appropriate age everyday. And...she is so girly. Totally the opposite of my Britt!
I'm currently in the swing of learning 13 songs in 1 week. My friends, Tony and Mel, need my help with their churches Easter Production in two weeks. They will perform for 3 nights the last weekend in March, and I've got to crunch to learn the music so I can direct the band. Looking forward to it!!!! And glad to spend a week living with my friends! Pray for my mind to absorb it all, and for alot of people living under one roof for a week. I'll be happy doing music again. It's been 9 months, and this should help me get back into the swing of looking for a new position in the music field. I am looking forward to what God is going to do through this, and in my families future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great Hope! I will be praying for all of you. You will be fabulous! What an opportunity God has blessed you with...Love, Anna