About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Morning

Well, we had two restless nights of sleep in a row. She is getting accustomed to hospital life, but she also has major attitude at times. She has developed a rash on her hands and feet. Probably eczema. We'll just treat it, and try to get it under control. The itching has been driving her crazy at night. The diarhea is still happening and yeast thanks to the antibiotics. Trying to combat those with meds. So far, so good for the yeast. Luckily the diaper rash has stayed at bay!
Johnny Sileno is back in the hospital. It looks like his incision sight is infected. He'll be going back into the OR to get the whole incision done again. Praying the infection stays away from his shunt, or they will be looking at a whole new set of problems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope,
I am praying that you and Ivee get some much needed rest and Ivee is on the road to recovery. We hold you in our hearts and prayers. Love, Anna