About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

About Johnny:  Post-op MRI shows a sliver of tumor left.  After consulting with doctors at St. Jude, the course of action suggested at this time is to go back to the OR tomorrow and try to remove it.  Dr. Boop feels it will be a quicker procedure, it is not in a dangerous area, just means opening up the sutchers and going in again.  He does not even think we will need to go to ICU.  He does not feel Johnny will lose any abilities that he has already maintained. First setback.  Let's pray none others appear.  I'll post tomorrow at surgery time to ask for another round of ardent prayers to guide those hands.
Please continue for this family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope, I will continue to lift up Johnny right now! I will be praying that there will be no tumors left. Too, I am praying for his doctors at this time. God is already preparing the OR as well as the OR team through HIS hands. Thanks for keeping Christian brohters and sisters posted on Johnny's progress.

Praying for your sweet family! Stay warm during this cold weather!

Love in Christ, by HIS stripes we are healed.

Beth Pinyerd

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for asking for prayers for our little Johnny - you know first hand the stress of these days - your Ivee is such a sweetie - I continue to keep her in my daily prayers - from Johnny Sileno's proud grandma, Kathy (AKA Mima)

LINDSAY said...

Hope - you have a beautiful spirit and are a perfect example of what I hope to be...thanks for reaching out to us, for spreading the word about Johnny, and giving us new sources of support.

We are praying for Johnny and I've spread the word to friends to do the same...

All my best,
Lindsay (Matilda's mom)