About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Prayer for Thursday

Ivee has feeding clinic this Thursday in Mobile. They are suppose to access her and she what I can do to help her eat by mouth. The only problem....you can't make her eat!!! How do you convience a 3 year old that food is good. That having a g button is not normal. She even tries to put her own tube in sometimes. I try to be patient, but she doesn't cooperate in the least. She will love something for three days, and then after that won't even try it again. I try not to get frustrated, but I don't know if I should force her (like we sometimes have to do, with all our children) or if we should just continue to just support her. I guess there is no right or wrong way to do this. I love that fact that she is strong, cause that is what got her through all this in the first place, but that stubborn will of hers will often get in her way to progress.
Continue to pray for the walking and eating. God bless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your new blog look! Cute! We will be praying for Ivee. Hope you guys are doing good!
Daisy

Anonymous said...

Hey Hope!
Thanks for continuing to update us on Ivee's progress. I really admire Ivee's strong will. I saw that with her in Sunday School and truly just living each day at a time. I will be praying that God will bless her to enjoy the taste of food! Your painting you did for me one Christmas as a present , "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" I calm that for our Ivee in eating. Brittney looks so grown up and Ethan has grown up so much too.

Praying for God's richest blessing upon your precious family in every way.

Hug the children for me!
Beth Pinyerd

Anonymous said...

Hope,
I will be praying for the "walking and eating". I saw that strong will of hers in Puggles. It was easy to see when she didn't like something.:):)
That would be frustrating. I am praying for all of you...so good to see all of yours faces.
Love,
Anna C.

mcknightclan said...

Praying for my sweet Ivee! Please keep us updated. Hope all is well, Scooter enjoyed breakfast with E on Friday!