About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Feeding and the eyes

So, feeding clinic was a bust. She didn't cooperate at all. Surprise, surprise, surprise!!! They did give me some helpful advice, just to keep my sanity, and they are going to assist in getting us more help.
The eye doctor saw her today. She didn't do so well at that visit. SO, we are going to continue to patch her left eye, and I will work with her here on a site chart to see what she is up to...for the next 4 weeks.
We leave for Memphis on the 20th for her next check up. Taking everyday....one day at a time.
Thanks for checking in, and I'll give more detail and updated pictures soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Hope for keeping us posted on Ivee. We are praying as you mother and bless this precious gift from heaven. Will be praying for you as you plan for the 20th. Again thanks so very much for the updates as we continue to pray for the Foley family in trusting God during this time.

Love in Christ, Hug the children for me,
Beth Pinyerd