About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Time is running out....

My last Sunday at Faith Family (my church) is this Sunday. I am sad but excited! God has something in store for us, and we are stepping out in faith to see what it is. Many have asked where we are going. The answer: DON'T KNOW!! When in the last year have we had a chance to go anywhere else to visit? I've been leading worship the whole time. Em and I have prayed for a long time and this has not been a hasty decision. Much prayer has gone into this. So, we can now step out on faith knowing that God has a plan. We are not sure if he will lead us to a place where my skills can be used. I do love leading worship, but I can worship from my home or car. I don't mind taking a sabbatical for a little while though. It's been a very busy time for us these past years, and a rest would be greatly appreciated. (Not that you can really rest at home cleaning with 3 kids!)
We return to St. Jude at the end of June/First of July. Ivee is doing well. She wants to walk (of course with assistance) all the time. She ask often, and she is quite addicted to "i-cream" as she so affectionately calls it. Brittney and Ethan are finishing up school this week. They are doing well. Britt will be 13 this year. I will be the mom of a teenager...ahhhhh!
In September, Em and I will take a much needed and anticipated vacation...cruising to Mexico. (Via no hurricanes) The hard part of this will be leaving Ivee for 5 days with the grandparents. (I think Mommy will handle it fine, I'm worried about the daddy!)
My friend Deborah had her baby...finally. Congrats to her and Blayne. He is beauiful, and hopefully this one will look a little like Deb....maybe?!!!
My friend Matt and my brother-in-law Chris are still on deployment so I continue to pray for them. Say a prayer for my sis Sonia and my friend Ange and all the kids during this time when the dads are away.
Sonia had a birthday on Tuesday...we are now a year apart in age!!! She is getting old....lol!
And finally, my neice Whitney is going to stay with us for at least 1/2 of the summer. Once you have 3 kids, one more isn't so bad...unless they are bad...and she is not that bad!
Continue to remember Ivee in your prayers as we venture into the 2 1/2 year mark of this journey. I promise...once I'm not working I will update more and with Pics of the birthday party. God Bless!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You definitely need a rest...all of you.
Now the God of peace, who brought up from the dead the great Shepherd of the sheep through the blood of the eternal covenant, even Jesus our Lord, equip you in every good thing to do His will, working in us that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen
Hebrews 13:20-21
We will continue to pray for you and always hold you in our hearts.
Much love, Anna C.

Anonymous said...

Hope, have you disappeared?! :)...Anna
We miss all of you...