About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Ivee did it...maybe not on purpose...but she did it

After Ivee woke up from her nap today, her "breaf" stank!!! So I took her to our bathroom. I just sat her on the potty and daddy gave her a toothbrush. I walked off and came back a few minutes later, and then we "smelt" it! She went poopy and tee-tee in the potty. We praised her and showed Ethan and Britt...and believe it or not..>YES< they came and looked. We all praised her, so hopefully this will be the beginning of a potty filled future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope this is great! God has truly blessed this little girl! Ivee has been such a trooper and witness to all of us! I deeply appreciate you sharing Ivee, Brittney, and Ethan with me. I am praying for ya'll as He continues to bless you, Emmett, and your 3 special gifts from heaven!
I Love ya'll,
Mrs. Beth Pinyerd