About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Reason

I want to invite all of you to our production at the church this weekend. I am posting the info below. Also, you can take a look at the poster and get more info from our church website. That address is www.faithfamilyonline.com. I would put it all on here, but my church PC will not allow me access to post any pics or anything. If I have never meet you and you decide to come, please see me afterwards so I can meet you and introduce you to Ivee. Thanks for always lifting us up in prayer. God bless.

Faith Family Fellowship Presents...
The Reason
Written and Directed by Hope Foley
This Sunday, December 7th
6:00 p.m.
Spanish Fort, AL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope,
The Reason was such a wonderful production. I know that many lives were changed because of it. Thank you for listening when the Lord gave you the message.
Blessings,
The LeFevers

Anonymous said...

Hope,
We weren't able to make it, although I know it was outstanding. God bless you and your family. Squeeze little Ivee and I can't wait to see her again soon. She is just precious. Tell Britt and E we said hello. Tell them I'm the crazy lady from walmart parking lot.
Love ya,
Jamia

Anonymous said...

Hope,
The Reason was an amazing production! It truly gave the glory to the Lord. The Lord continues to use you in incredible ways. You & your family are servants of His. We continue to pray. Love, Anna