About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just a note of Thanks

To the Rodericks, McLeods and Hildreths...thank you for the boxes of clothing. I was surprised to come home and find them on the porch. I feel like I am missing someone, but I'll have to go home and see. I seem to have only a few minutes at work to post, so I am trying to remember these names from breif glances.
The play was a success. I haven't done one by myself before, but the Lord provided needs and blessed everyone involved and in the congregation. I expected to come out seeing about 250 to 300 people, but there were (including the cast/choir/band, children and workers in the nursery) about 530 people. About 475 to 500 in the audience. We didn't count, so I don't know for sure. I didn't really get to see alot of people cause my back is to the people all the time. But I was told there were alot of people who use to come here, and people who may not have been to church in a long time, and then some people who's names are big in the community here. I was just shocked! That is all I can say. God is good and faithful, and remember "Jesus is the reason for the season...but so are you!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Steve Lancaster husband of Mary Beth/ gideon with your dad. He told me that you have lost weight using the South Beach Diet. Congrats. I am starting it now. 3 lbs. first week.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!! We love you, Anna & Bob Cummins

Anonymous said...

Hope prayed for you and the family during the holidays. Ivee is such a gift of light to so many of us going through very hard times. Thank you for sharing your faith through your blog. It encourages us so very much.
God bless you with only HIS Best,
Beth Pinyerd