About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Catching Up

Well, Ivee has been quite the busy lately: learning to climb EVERYTHING! The couch, the stairs, the chairs, the table! All of it. And getting into every cabinet and pulling up on everything. It's like she just woke up one day and said, "Today is the day I do it all!"
Emmett is on vacation this week, so we'll be taking some time to do somethings with the older kids. They have not had much fun time in the last year and half. They need some daddy time. We leave with Ivee to go to St. Jude next week. Pray that we have a safe trip and that all goes well. Britt will spend the week with my parents and niece and Ethan will be at the Harman's house.
That is what is going on for now. Until next time..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanted you to know we will be praying and thinking about you guys when you are at St. Judes. Hope you all have a happy 4th of July!
Becky, Dave and kids
PS. loved the pics of Haley and Ivee that Sonia emailed us.

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for you and that all goes well. Hope you have a great 4th!
May the Lord strength & encourage your heart...each of you.
Hope, you are doing an amazing job with the choir..to God be the glory...unless you disappear before your eyes :)

Love, Anna