About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Picture Update

Here are some pics. I'm catching up over the past few weeks.

Here is Ivee with her "t-bone". She licked all over it. It was quite yummy I suppose.


Can't you tell by that look on her face. Yum, Yum!

Here she is with one of her favorite toys, or should I say Ethan's. She loves this light saber. I guess she has Star Wars fever already at the young age of 2. With her daddy, that is no surprise.
Mommy and daddy got her a little tikes play castle. She likes it, and has already had a tumble from it. The tumble was caused from attitude though.

Here she is at her party. We covered her g-button really well and allowed her to go on the water pad with her sister and friends. She really liked it. Here she is with Britt, Ashlynn, and Sara.


Here is a big motley crew of them. Ethan, Ashlynn, and Sara. Then Abigail, Brittney, Ivee, Olivia, and Ella. They had a great time, and the weather was kind to our outing.
Then, it was cake time. She had a great time digging through it with her fingers and throwing it to the ground for the ants. Thanks to Diane for making her the cutest Fishy "Nemo" cake.

Then she opened her presents. She enjoyed diggin the paper and stuff out of the bags. Finally, we all said bye-bye. This was such a good pic of her and my friend Diane. I told Ivee to say cheese and she hammed it up for the camera. She's my sister as a child all over again.
This is from Sunday morning. Anna spent the night, and on the way to church they all were passed out. So early in the morning. Glad I had my camera!


1 comment:

debchastain said...

YEAH!! Happy Birthday Ivee! (a bit belated, but we've been out of pocket for a while). Looks like so much fun! Cool that Diane and fam were able to be there to celebrate (nemo cake and all ;0) Praise God for a second birthday and for all your sweet kiddos.

Lots of Love!