About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Catch Up

So, if you didn't notice there is a slide show to the left of Ethan. Below are some cute pics of Ivee from yesterday. We decided to take the Sundays in the months of January and February to visit some family and friends churches. They have really supported us this past year, and have been asking us to bring her. We are making good on those promises while we are off rotation at church. We visited Aunt Gwen's church yesterday. Her minister, Pastor Burns has visited and prayed over Ivee many times since her birth and cancer. We are always thankful for prayers, and people like to see her progress. So, that is what we are doing. Showing them our blessing and thanking them in person. We missed FFF and will for the next weeks to come. Well, here are the pictures. Enjoy!

I loved sitting on the step. I felt like a big girl!

I look like a little lady!
Ethan and mommy are helping me stand.

4 comments:

momof3girls said...

These pics are gorgeous! She looks like a little doll! Thank you so much for sharing her with us on Christmas Eve. We'll never forget it. Your whole family is very special to us.
I would love to know what you do for school. I'm always looking for new ideas. Maybe we could get the kids together one day. Email me!
Tammy

Anonymous said...

We missed you yesterday, and I was hoping all was well, and I see that it is! That's awesome to get to show people exactly what they've been praying for. I know it's a faith booster for me as well as many others.
Ivee looks beautiful!!!!
Daisy

Anonymous said...

She looks like a little angel. How awesome that she is standing with help. She is to be running around in your house since getting into everything she can. (She may already be doing that!!Ha Ha!) I am back in school and just get through doing my homework at 1:00 am so forgive me if I don't blog much. I still think of you guys almost daily and I am so excited at all God is doing in her little life. Blessings, Paula (P.S. I want to meet the little cutie sometime!)

Anonymous said...

Ethan looked like he had a fun birthday! Every time you post pics on here of Ivee it is amazing to see how she is progressing. I love her little pink dress and bow. Keep the pictures and blogs coming! Becky and Dave