About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Update on the Foley's

Fall is such a great time around here. It has felt so wonderful over the last two days.
Em is really enjoying this new job. Someone asked him how it was going, and he said so well, that I'm waiting for something bad to happen. They looked at him and said, "Don't you think that it's time for you to have something good happen?" I guess we always expect the worse don't we. Not enjoying the good seasons cause we just came out of a tough season and are already anticipating what else could happen.

The upstairs is almost complete...so to speak. Gonna take some new pics and get them on here.
The kids are doing great. School is going fine, and Ivee is just a cute little stinker (as you can see below). Go back to the oncologist next Thursday to hopefully schedule that swallowing test we are anticipating. Can't wait. Well, here are some pics...enjoy!

This is a cake I made for my mom's birthday. Just thought I would share it cause it was so fall looking...and it tasted good!

Ivee had a hard day and fell asleep in her highchair. We don't use it for eating of course...we use it to throw stuff down from.

"Where's the baby?" This reminds me of the scene from ET where he is hiding in Elliot's closet and just looks like one of the big toys in there.

It seems like every time I try to take her picture (when she's awake), she wants to make this silly looking face. What a colorful looking bunch they are.

6 comments:

Christy said...

I love the pics. That's a great looking bunch of kids you got there. That cake looks so good! I am glad we are new "blogger" friends. I am so glad you talked me into doing one, I am really enjoying it. I did not realize how much better it helps you keep up with friends and family. You need to talk Angela into doing one, so I can continue to watch her kids grow up as well. Well I better run, Brad and I have date night tonight(we love living so close to my folks-it's the first babysitters we have had in 7 years). Talk to you soon, Christy

Anonymous said...

Those kids do look great! That cake does, too!!!!
Maggie was telling me all about which of her friends were at church Wednesday night when she got home, and she was naming "all her fins" as she says. She named the noraml bunch of little girls she sees each week, and then she had a new name added to the list, Ivee!!! It made me so happy that Ivee was on her mind and she knew who she was. God is so good, and I'm so glad Ivee can be back at church and one of Maggie "fins". =)
Daisy

Anonymous said...

Hey Hope my name is Amber I know ur sis Sonia i live in atmore and have been reading ur blog for awhile to check on Ivee see is so cute i just started my blog about my ttc journey and maybe u can read it but anyways i just wanted to tell u how happy i am that ivee is in remission and i am praying that her swallowing test goes well- i also love the cake and was wandering if u would share the recipe mmmmmmm!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hope,
I just got in from the movie Dan in Real Life. It was hilarious and really good. I love to laugh. When I start I can't stop and that feels good to really laugh. I came home and my hubby and kids are asleep so I decided to ck up on the Foley's. The pics are great - Ivee looks great. I love the face Ivee is making - it shows her spunk!Someone is very Martha Stuart!! Looking at the cake caused me to gain 5 lbs. Many blessings and good night. Paula (that sounds like the end of 60 minutes -"blessings, thanks for watching and good night")

Anonymous said...

Hey,
How are you guys? I Love the new pics. They are so cool. Well I love you guys very much. ttyl

Megan-your neice

debchastain said...

mmmmmmmm, cake :) I remember when David used to only make silly faces in pictures. Though I'm counting on none of your kids being as crazy and obnoxious as he was! I wouldn't wish that on anyone, except maybe him-but I love my sister in law too much to really wish that on them :P I'm glad that things are going so well. What is Emmett's new job? Can't wait to see pics of the up stairs! Love you all!