About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

2 post

Can it be? Two post in one weekend?
Yes, and boy has it been a weekend. The kids and I are at each others throats. I guess we've just had enough of being soooo close, and sharing the same room here. I can't send each one to their own room and let them do what they want. If Britt and I want to read, Ethan doesn't. If I want to watch something on tv the kids don't. Etc.... So, please pray we can make it 4 or 5 more days living so closely together. It is really becoming harder to be "God" like when you are homesick and just want to sleep in your own bed :) I pray to see all my family and friends next weekend. Love you all and miss you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will pray for you guys this week and also that you will be back home with friends and family next weekend. We have missed seeing you guys in the choir and Brittney and Ethan on Wednesday night. Again we will pray that your family will have a peaceful week and that you will back sleeping in your bed soon!!

Anonymous said...

We will pray that your family will have a peaceful week and that you will be home soon to sleep in your own bed soon. We also miss you guys and hope to see you back in church soon.

Betsy

Anonymous said...

I cannot even begin to imagine how much you must just want to see YOUR house and YOUR bed and YOUR space! Even a short vacation can make you want that so very badly so I'm sure it's multiplied times 10 in your situation. At least now there's that light at the end of the tunnel and it's getting closer as the week begins and will soon draw to a close. I'll pray for you and the kids that everyone can have a peaceful week. Hang in there!
Daisy

Anonymous said...

Hey, we are still at my parents and Anna alerted me to you new blog. Hang in there sister. Do not worry about not being to "God like"...maybe it is time to introduce the concept of the "wrath of God"...:D

We look forward to your homecoming. Pinch Brittney and Ethan for me! Love to you all, Cathy

Anonymous said...

I am praying Hope for all of you. Close quarters, homesick, etc...now that's a God-thing =)..but He can..The end is in sight. Love, Anna C.