About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Ivee

Ivee's blood count was up this past Thursday. She is feeling great, except for the typical baby fits so common to little ones. She is acting all nutty now in her playing, flailing about, so we call her "crazy baby". She is still demanding her sweet tea at every meal. The occupational therapist came to evaluate this past Thursday. She'll come by for a while every week to help develop Ivee's fine motor skills. According to her and the physical therapist, Ivee is at the level of a 5 or 6 month old. Still waiting to see when her MRI and spinal tap are for this week. I'll let you know.
I ask pray for my friend Jennifer Busby for her surgery tomorrow to have her tumors removed. Pray for safety, the doctors hands and eyes, and that God will come through in a complete healing way. Also, pray for her husband Kevin, kids Meredith and Jacob, and her family. Pray that they will have peace and be encouraged.
Thank you everyone for your never ceasing prayers. I hope to get better on my blogging. I've fallen behind. I LOVE YOU ALL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Hope - Just got back from our TEAMKID FAMILY where the kids and the parents got to stick there hands in the bucket o yuk! We also had a pigs feet eating contest - I most definetly did not participate in this games. Anyway it was a lot of fun and then I got home to your blog with the good news that baby Ivee is feeling so much better. YEAH! It is so true that God's mercies are new every morning. A storm today can bring sunshine tommorrow. I am believing God for a good report from the MRI. Let us know that day for sure!! I will be praying for your friend Jennifer and her family. Many Blessings!! Paula Casallo