About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, April 16, 2007

If your happy and you know it...

First, I just wanted to post a picture of Ivee pre-surgery at 7 months, and one from 11 months. Doesn't she look so good again. She got ner chunck back with a vengence! She is doing so well lately. She, this past week, reached that all important, I can clap my hands on my own, and even when prompted too stage. It is so cute, especially since "if your happy and you know it clap your hands" is her favorite song. We think that within a few weeks she'll be sitting on her own, cause she is doing so well pushing up. Balance is still an issue, but more importantly is that she won't keep her hands down to support herself. But she wants to grab everything around her.
It makes it really hard to do anything medical things, cause she wants to grab everything that I am trying to do.
She is handling the chemo okay. Had another dose today. She has to take magnesium right now. And it gives her very loose stools. Her tummy hurts alot, and she has violent explosions. My heart aches for her. And the diaper rash is getting pretty bad again. Pray that it will go away quickly and not linger like it did last time.
For good pics of my sister, Sonias, baby, click on the Baughman link to the left. And Jennifer, my friend who had the surgery is at home. Her blog is to the left also, The Busby's. Thank you for the prayers. I know I say that everytime, but you know I believe that praying has so much to do with Ivee's healing. The physical therapist comes back tomorrow. She hasn't been here in three weeks. Pray that it goes well. Well, it's late and I'm done. Love you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She has gotten her chubs back!! Awesome!! We continue to pray that God would reveal His awesome plan for Ivee. It's good to be reading these sweet, funny posts. It's a true testimony to all that God's done.
Daisy

Anonymous said...

jccHi Hope,
My goodness Ivee has really grown.Her name is still on our prayer list at church, & is read every Sunday morning, & wednesday night. May God continue to do his work in lil' Ivee's life, and be a comfort to you & your family.
God Bless, Barbara J.