About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, January 15, 2007

MLK Jr Day

MY LORD! KOULD something JUST go RIGHT "day." Ivee is going back into surgery today to fix the central line. The OR was closed today, but the surgeon is getting her in. I'll inform you all of more later, cause they will be here soon. Keep praying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmett, The beautiful song you sang yesterday morning in church was inspiring and encouraging to Ed and I and others, and the Lord was glorified, thank you for singing it , in the middle of what you are going through with Ivee. The picture of Ivee smiling is precious, and made me smile!We are praying for you all.
Ed & Karen G

Anonymous said...

Dear Hope & Emmett,
I want you both to know how proud I am of you guys and how much Gary & I love ya. I know this just seems to go on & on but, as I laid my hand on the picture of Ivee and prayed for her, the Lord said again, in His still quiet voice. "I REVEALED IT AND I WILL HEAL IT" And I am believing it!!!
Please, please, please call us if we can do anything else to help out. I am praying without ceasing not only for Ivee's complete & total healing, but for you two as well to find peace & rest in the midst of this storm.
Let me know when you want us to babysit so you guys can go have dinner together.
Love ya, Kim & Gary M.