About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

More of the Foley Family Home

Here are some more pics of the house.
Here is the Kitchen before... with Emmett eating in each shot.
TWO layers of wallpaper. (People had an itching to do two of everything!)


Here are the afters... laying tile...pretty result...But



Next time I'm paying someone to do it!!!
Gotta go, but I'll update this with more pics tonight Hopefully!

1 comment:

baughman-family said...

Yes - I take partial credit for having to peel that -hideous wall paper off your walls. I was kindof fun until I realized that I was doing it wrong and really I was peeling away your sheetrock (is that how you spell it) Also.
~ Cheers
~Heres to the not so smart sister!!