About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Foley House

So, for those who have not had the opportunity to see the new Foley house, here are some pics of the new pad. We repainted and refloored EVERYTHING. It was hard work, but worth it. Enjoy.

This is Brittney's "Flower Power" Room. Yes, her fav color is green.
Before / After
Here is Ethan's Spongebob Room. I really like the blue.

Before / After
This is the foyer looking at the front door, which has yet to be replaced yet, but it's still doing it's job, so who really cares. And yes, there were TWO layers of linoleum on that floor!

Before
After. Deb, do you recognize the pic on the wall?
Stay tuned. I still have the kitchen, Master Bedroom, living room, and other stuff to post.

No comments: