About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Our night in Memphis

Today has been a long, full day of appointments here in Memphis. 
We began our day with Pulmonology, where Ivee's congestion has been consistent, we confirmed her O2 saturation just doesn't want to stay in the 90s. The doctor added chest film, upper GI films, and an echocardiogram. In eye clinic we found her vision has not gotten any worse, really. New glasses are needed, but looks like eye surgery is not even a thought now. 
The chest X-ray must have been clear, but I'll find out for certain tomorrow. He upper GI showed no reflux, same as the one she had two years ago. Don't know how the echo looked, no results yet. Hoping to find out all those results tomorrow. ENT doc and pulmonologist are in some agreement about our next steps with Ivee. A determination will be made after she completes her sleep study tonight. 

And that's where we are currently, in a room in he sleep clinic at Le Bonheur Children's. We will see what is I store for Ivee after this. It is a lot to discuss and take in, and I don't really want to go into detail until I have Strong facts. 
So, I will sleep in the room next to my girl tonight, praying that she sleeps as she normally does, and we get a clear understanding of her sleep patterns, and her oxygen saturation. 

We will return home tomorrow after we drop by the Jude to see the nurse practioner. 

Thursday I have a pre-op appointment for my surgery next Tuesday. Emmett is currently in Texas and will be home this weekend. The St. Jude Give Thanks walk is Saturday, and I have to prepare the house for the realtor to hold a open house showing on Sunday. 

Pause.....just breathe! 

Thank you, friends, for checking in on us. I'm not going to proof this post, so sorry for any mistakes. Have a great night! 

No comments: