About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

MRI and Saliva Gram

Ivee's MRI was clean and stable. That is the best news.

But, while we were up there this visit, Ivee had a saliva gram, a nuclear test to see where her saliva goes. The results reveal that Ivee aspirates her secretions. We will return to Memphis in November for doctor visits and a sleep study and hopefully more answers. Then we will search for helpful remedies.

This journey seems to never end.

September is Childhood Cancer Month...a month is not enough.
It's too late for Ivee to have better options, but I pray children diagnosed after her will have better treatment and surgery choices so they have a chance at a normal life.
We can make that happen through action.

If you would support us, we are doing the St. Jude Give Thanks Walk. Please support Team Ivee.
Click this link to help and support our efforts.
http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/Walk/Walk?px=2064530&pg=personal&fr_id=8310

No comments: