About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Lost during Sacrifice.

I know I have been posting about Brain Tumor Warriors, but today I honor those who gave their lives intentionally. 

Last August, I got the privilege of taking my kids along with my dad to Arlington Cemetery. It made my heart proud and heavy to see the acre after acres, row after rows of service men and women laid to rest there. They gave the greatest sacrifice in courage to assure my freedom and the freedom of my kids. Don't let today go by today without giving them the honor they deserve. (This is a picture I took of the "Changing of the Guard" at the Tomb of the Unknown Solider....God knows his name and he maybe unknown to us, but not forgotten)



No comments: